Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Short Update

Well, the weather balloon has arrived from Amazon.com, I still haven't opened it yet, but we will soon begin putting everything together. However I'm on vacation until the 10th so that's not going to happen until I get back. This gives us only one week until the launch, which we set for the 17th of August. The exact location will not be determined until we can get weather reports for that day, so we'll be waiting on that too. Fortunately, our weather predicting service gets reports 180 hours in advance, so we'll have the whole week to set our final launch location. The last thing to buy will be the helium, after I find out where I can get the best deal, either from a welding supply, a gas dealer, or a party place. That's all I have for you today, there won't be any posts from me until probably the eleventh, where I hope to make posts every day until the launch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment